Hi everyone,
I just found out about this food co-op that is really neat. It's a community thing that they do throughout Utah. (Sorry John and Mindy!) Anyway, you pay a very low price for a lot of food. What food you get changes each month, but just to give you an idea, this month it is $23 and you get:
1 lb Lean ground beef
1 lb Pacific cod fillets
2 lb chicken thighs
4/5 oz pork chops
fresh fruits (3 varieties)
fresh vegetables (5 varieties)
Whole wheat bread
16 oz rice
I haven't done this yet, but my friend says that everything is really fresh and yummy. The only catches are that they ask for a one-time donation (the minimum is $5) and that you do 2 hrs of community service each month (church callings count). Anyway, I thought this was a fantastic deal that I would pass along. The website is www.foodco-op.org. Let me know if you have any questions.
Kris
I'm awesome.
11 years ago



No comments:
Post a Comment