Sunday, February 1, 2009

more preparedness stuff

I found out the price for the paint can heaters; they will be $2.15 each...and that includes a quarter taped to the top to open the can, so just think---really, it is only $1.90 each! So far I've got 5 for us, 5 for Don, 5 for Drew, and (5?) for John.
Our ward is also offering Luggable Loos for $16.25 each. This is a few dollars cheaper than you can get at the store, but not an amazing deal. The orders need to be turned in by tomorrow morning, so let me know today if you're interested.

1 comment:

Kristi said...

Natalie, if you haven't placed the order yet, I think we'll only do three. If four can heat a cultural hall, I can't think of any reason why we'd need 5. If you already ordered them, that's fine, but if not we'll just do 3. Thanks!